Fitzroy Island Transfers
Fitzroy Island is the idyllic tropical island and one of the most unspoilt destinations on the Great Barrier Reef.
Enjoy the unsurpassed beauty and variety of Fitzroy Island, filled with lush rainforest and surrounded by a fringing reef forming part of the Great Barrier Reef.Fitzroy Island is a mere 45 minute cruise approximately 29km from Cairns and is rugged with diverse landscapes featuring granite outcrops, open woodlands, rainforest, mangroves and coral beaches.
Check-in is at the Reef Fleet Fleet Terminal from 8:30am – 9:15am and the boat departs at 9:30am sharp.
Your trip includes:
- Travel to Fitzroy Island on-board our air-conditioned catamaran
- Free tea and coffee on boarding the vessel
- Over five hours to explore the island
- Snorkel the fringing reef only meters from the beach (equipment available for hire on the island)
- Self-Guided rainforest walks
- Additional options available include; Foxy’s Bar and Cafe, the Pacific Islands Trading Store, Dive and Activities Center and all the facilities of the adjacent National Park, including bush walks to the Lighthouse, the Summit, to the Secret Garden and to Nudey Beach.
Sunlover Reef Cruises returns to the marina at approximately 5:30pm.
|Prices are valid from 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2017|
(4yrs – 15yrs)