Moore Reef Cruise
Sunlover cruises to Moore Reef daily and offers the ultimate Great Barrier Reef experience for visitors of all ages.
Sunlover Reef Cruises operates a fast, air-conditioned catamaran to a large pontoon (floating platform) located at pristine Moore Reef on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, approximately 40km from Cairns. Complete with complimentary snorkel equipment, glass bottom boat, semi-submersible coral reef viewing boat, an underwater observatory, marine life touch tank, and optional extras including scuba diving, guided snorkeling safari and Seawalker Helmet Diving. Sunlover Reef Cruises offers value for money to enhance our visitors experience, regardless of age and ability, to discover beauty and diversity of the Great Barrier Reef. Even if you cannot swim you will still enjoy a complete experience with Sunlover Reef Cruises.
Check-in is at the Reef Fleet Terminal from 8:30am – 9:15am and the boat departs at 9:30am sharp.
** There will be a change in departure times for the Moore Reef Day Cruise between 30 January to 19 February 2016 due to Sunlover Reef Cruises Special Double Departures. During these times, there will be two departures each day to choose from, the first departure at 8.00am and the second at 10.30am.
Dive options and heli combo are not available for pre-booking on the 10.30am departure.
Your trip includes:
- Travel to the Great Barrier Reef on-board our air-conditioned catamaran
- Tea and coffee on boarding the vessel
- Informative presentation hosted by our marine naturalist
- 4 hours at the outer reef
- Tropical buffet lunch including seafood, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruit
- Guided coral viewing from our semi-submersible vessel and glass bottom boat
- On-board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- All snorkelling equipment and expert instruction
- Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Fully enclosed kids pool
- Underwater observatory
- Fish feeding presentation
- Freshwater showers and change rooms
- Full bar facilities (items at an additional cost)
- Tea and coffee prior to pontoon departure
Sunlover Reef Cruises returns to the marina at approximately 5:30pm.
For an additional cost we also have a variety of optional activities to personalise your day on the water including certified and introductory scuba diving, Seawalker® platform helmet diving and guided snorkelling tours. Scenic helicopter flights are also available and may be booked on-board.
|Prices are valid from 1st April 2015 – 31st March 2016|
(4yrs – 15yrs)
(2A + 2C)