Moore Reef Cruise
Sunlover Reef Cruises' daily cruises to Moore Reef offer the ultimate Great Barrier Reef experience for people of all ages.
Sunlover Reef Cruises operates a fast, air-conditioned catamaran to a large pontoon (floating platform) located at pristine Moore Reef on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, 40km from Cairns. Complete with complimentary snorkel equipment, glass bottom boat, semi-submersible coral viewing vessel, an underwater observatory, marine life touch tank, and optional extras including Scuba Diving, Guided Snorkeling Safari and Seawalker Helmet Diving. Sunlover Reef Cruises offers value for money to enhance people’s experience, regardless of age and ability, to discover beauty and diversity of the Great Barrier Reef. Even if you cannot swim you will still enjoy a complete experience with Sunlover Reef Cruises.
Your Sunlover Reef Cruises Outer Great Barrier Reef Day includes:
- Travel to the reef on-board our air-conditioned catamaran
- Tea and coffee on boarding the vessel
- Informative presentation hosted by our marine naturalist
- 4 hours at the Outer Reef
- Tropical buffet lunch including seafood, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruit
- Guided coral viewing from our semi-submersible craft and glass bottom boat
- On-board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- All snorkelling equipment and expert instruction
- Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Fully enclosed kids pool
- Underwater observatory
- Fish feeding presentation
- Freshwater showers and change rooms
- Full bar facilities (items at an additional cost)
- Tea and coffee prior to pontoon departure
For an additional cost we also have a variety of optional activities to personalise your day on the water including Certified and Introductory Diving, Seawalker® Platform Helmet Diving and Guided Snorkel Tours. Scenic Helicopter Flights are also available and may be booked on-board.
|Prices are valid from 1st April 2013 – 31st March 2014|
(4yrs – 15yrs)
(2A + 2C)