One Day Moore Reef Fitzroy Island Package
Do you only have a limited time to experience what Cairns has to offer? Only with Sunlover Reef Cruises can you visit both Fitzroy Island and Moore Reef in one day!
Your day includes:
- 7.00am to 7.30am check in at Reef Terminal for 8.00am departure, on-board Fitzroy Island Resort Ferry.
- Fitzroy Island is a 45 minute cruise approx. 29km from Cairns.
- Enjoy 1 hour leisure time exploring Fitzroy Island National Park. Surrounded by a beautiful fringe reef system that forms part of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Fitzroy Island, one of the most unspoiled destinations on the Great Barrier Reef, is rugged with diverse landscapes featuring granite outcrops, open woodlands, rainforest, mangroves and coral beaches.
- At 10:15am, travel with Sunlover Reef Cruises to Moore Reef with 4 hours on the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
- Travel to the reef on-board our air-conditioned catamaran
- Free Tea and Coffee on boarding the vessel
- Informative presentation hosted by our marine naturalist
- 4 hours at the Outer Reef
- Tropical buffet lunch including prawns, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruit
- Guided coral viewing from our semi-submersible craft and glass bottom boat
- On-board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- All snorkelling equipment and expert instruction
- Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Fully enclosed kids pool
- Underwater observatory
- Fish feeding presentation
- Freshwater showers and change rooms
- Full bar facilities (items at an additional cost)
- Tea and coffee prior to pontoon departure
- Optional activities to personalise your day on the water including Certified and Introductory Diving, Seawalker® Platform Helmet Diving and Guided Snorkel Tours (available at an additional cost)
- Scenic Helicopter Flights are also available and may be booked on-board (available at an additional cost)
- Boat arrives back in Cairns at 5:30pm.
For bookings contact us.
|Prices are valid from 1st April 2016 – 31st March 2017|
|Adult||$228||$20 (per day)||$32 (per day)|
(4yrs – 15yrs)
|$118||$20 (per day)||$32 (per day)|
View our full terms & conditions.