Sunlover by Starlight – PARADISE HAS AN ADDRESS
Paradise has a new address and Sunlover Reef Cruises would like to invite you to join our hosts for the ultimate sleep out experience as we launch a new and unique way to experience one of the world’s greatest natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef.
This is exactly what premier reef tour operator, Sunlover Reef Cruises is now offering guests and it is called Sunlover by Starlight. This once in a lifetime overnight reef stay is now available at Moore Reef Pontoon located on the Great Barrier Reef, just 26 nautical miles off the coast of Cairns. Moore Reef is an awe-inspiring underwater spectacle, teaming with brilliantly colored corals and more than 10,000 fish and marine species. This is the destination for our day guests and for a lucky few (maximum 18 people plus hosts) the chance to continue on their day, camping (well glam-ping actually) on a stable (45 metres long and 12 metres wide) pontoon. An intimate, personalised experience with our crew hosts – it’s just us and the wonders of the night sky, as you feel at home in the heart of the ocean, hearing the sounds of temperate waters lapping, sea birds and nocturnal creatures coming to life, all the while basking in the sea air and warmth of Tropical North Queensland.
The reef, the uninterrupted night sky and deluxe swags will give overnight guests the ultimate Australian experience with exclusive access to Moore Reef from 3.30pm on day one when the day visitors return to Cairns until 11am on day two when the Sunlover vessel returns. Catering to no more than 18 guests, it can’t be more specialised and unique. Indulge in the freshest local food, enjoying cheese and fruit platters as the sunsets over the Great Barrier Reef, before our hosts serve up a 3 course traditional Australian gourmet barbecue dinner.
Sunlover by Starlight itinerary
- Fast air-conditioned catamaran from Cairns Reef Fleet terminal to Moore Reef Pontoon
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Sumptuous buffet lunch (served between 12pm – 2pm)
- Enjoy snorkelling , glass bottom boat and semi-submersible tours, touch tank presentation, all diving options and fish feeding
- 3.30pm – 3.45pm day guests return to Cairns
- Introduction to hosts, other guests, pontoon orientation and swag demonstration
- Sunset of the Great Barrier Reef with gourmet cheese and fruit platters
- Three course BBQ dinner is served
- Night-time marine life presentation in the underwater observatory
- Star gazing with your hosts and view uninterrupted southern night sky, spot the Southern Cross and Milky Way!
- Sunrise over the Great Barrier Reef
- Morning activities commence, experience an exclusive guided snorkel safari with your host and marine specialists and glass bottom boat tour
- Morning Tea
- From 11.30am Sunlover Reef Cruises day boat arrives
- Enjoy all the day inclusions of the day tour, and dive and Seawalker options
- Depart from 3.45pm
- 5.30PM ARRIVE Reef Fleet Terminal Cairns with unforgettable memories
|RETAIL RATE per person per night|
Minimum age is 12 years old.
Check-in time: from 8.30am
Check-in closes: 9.15am
Departure time: 9:30am
Return time: 5:30pm (the following day)
Sunlover by Starlight - Terms and Conditions
For more information or to make a booking please contact our friendly reservations team